Dentoki.com Terms & Conditions for online events
Users of dentoki.com are subject to the following terms and conditions, plus any additional terms and conditions posted on the other pages of the site. These Terms & Conditions apply only to online learning services. For Terms & Conditions related to offline events please see Terms and Conditions posted on corresponding pages of this website.
All items on the site are copyright of Dentoki OÜ - company registered in Estonia with the legal address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kristiine linnaosa, Tulika tn 17, 10613. Reg. code number: 16342180. This copyright includes all text, graphics, and the site design. Any reproduction or republication of the aforementioned items is strictly prohibited without written permission.
The website, dentoki.com is a dynamic website, which means that changes are made regularly.
The material contained on dentoki.com is offered as information only and should not be used to replace any practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice that users might obtain from their own professional advisors.
Dentoki.com provides a video on-demand service that allows our members to access the video content ("Dentoki.com content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers, laptops, cell phones and other devices ("Dentoki.com ready devices").
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of our service. As used in these Terms & Conditions, "Dentoki.com service", "our service" or "the service" means the personalized service provided by Dentoki.com for discovering and watching Dentoki.com content, including all features and functionalities, the website, and user interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with our service.
1. To use the Dentoki.com service you must have Internet access and a Dentoki.com ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment with a third party.
2. We may offer a number of payment plans, including special promotional plans offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services.
3. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Dentoki.com service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
4. The Dentoki.com service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Dentoki.com service and view Dentoki.com content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
6. The quality of the display of the Dentoki.com content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Dentoki.com content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Dentoki.com ready device.
7. Dentoki.com software is developed by, or for, Dentoki.com and is designed to enable viewing of Dentoki.com content through Dentoki.com ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software (such as video player for example) that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Dentoki.com and related third-party software.
9. Unsolicited Materials. Dentoki.com does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Dentoki.com content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Dentoki.com.
10. If any provision or provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Last Updated: November 03, 2021