Domenico Ricucci: LIVE hands-on from Cetraro
Root canal instrumentation procedures according to the principles of the Endodontic Biologic School
In this online hands-on demonstration, practical hints to accomplish root canal instrumentation at the apical constriction will be given. The following aspects are shown in detail:
· Preparation of stable reference points for the markers of endodontic files;
· Preparation of an "apical collar" with rotary Ni-Ti files, used both with a motor and manually;
· Recapitulation with files of smaller diameter to prevent debris accumulation and canal blockage;
· Use of ultrasonic agitation of the irrigant solution;
· Root canal filling with a premixed Calcium Silicate material and a single cone.
Histopathologic bases to support the recommended procedures are given.
Arnaldo Castellucci: LIVE hands-on from Florence
Ergonomics in Micro Surgical Endodontics
Part 1: Ergonomics in Micro Surgical Endodontics
During surgery, every second is extremely important, and for this reason the surgical procedure should be made by a real "teamwork", the operator and two or sometimes three dental assistants. This way the procedure is fast, the bleeding is constantly under control and everything goes very smoothly.
Part 2: The use of the latest NiTi rotary files to shape difficult root canals. From access cavity to the cone fit.
Yoshi Terauchi: LIVE hands-on from Tokyo
Latest techniques in gutta-percha removal, broken file removal, bypassing ledges and MTA obturation
In this online hands-on demonstration I am going to show you my latest techniques in endodontics on a plastic block. We are going to do the following procedures:
· Removal of gutta-percha root filling materials
· Predictable broken file removal
· Bypassing a ledge using T mode of the Ai motor
· MTA obturation using a new predictable technique